IDIQ CONTRACT VEHICLES
Oak Grove Technologies offers a wide array of contract vehicles that make it easy for you to do business with us. These contract vehicles feature pre-negotiated terms and conditions to support programs across government agencies.
- Schedule 70, Information Technology (IT), Contract No. GS-35F-0315P
- Schedule 00-Corp, Professional Services Schedule (00 CORP), Contract No. GS-02F-0065V
- Schedule 84, Law Enforcement and Security Training, Contract No. GS-07F-197DA
- Warfighter Focus IDIQ is a contract vehicle available to The Warrior Training Alliance (WTA), which is led by Raytheon Company. Its purpose is to improve the readiness and effectiveness of soldiers through the consolidation of its live, virtual and constructive training support contracts. The contract carries an estimated total program value of $11.2 billion over a 10-year period. The WTA-WFF provides integrated turnkey, lifecycle training services and support worldwide. Work performed under this vehicle includes: support for training exercises, operations and maintenance for all training and range systems, curriculum development and instruction.
- SeaPort-e (http://www.seaport.navy.mil/) SeaPort-e is a US Navy contracting vehicle that permits all US Navy agencies to order engineering services, including R&D, from select companies on a cost-reimbursement, fixed-price, or cost-only basis. Oak Grove is a prime partner on this vehicle.
- DHS EAGLE (http://www.dhs.gov/xopnbiz/opportunities/editorial_0700.shtm) II (http://www.dhs.gov/eagle-ii) The Department of Homeland Security EAGLE II (Enterprise Acquisition Gateway for Leading Edge Solutions) is an IDIQ contract that covers services in several areas including infrastructure engineering design, implementation and integration, operations and maintenance, and software design. Oak Grove is subcontractor to SiloSmashers (http://eagleii.silosmashers.com/)in Functional Category 2 (FC2) small business track.
- TIPSS-3 (http://www.irs.gov/uac/Total-Information-Processing-Support-Services-(TIPSS-3)—For-Historical-InformationOnly) TIPSS-3 (Total Information Processing Support Services) is an IDIQ contract that provides a full range of information processing services for the IRS, Department of the Treasury, Treasury Bureaus, and other federal agencies. Oak Grove is a subcontractor to SAIC on this effort.
- HRsolutions In 2004, the U.S. Army launched the HRsolutions Program Office (https://www.hrsolutions.army.mil/) to outsource human resource services for Soldiers to contractors. HRsolutions is an IDIQ which run through 2015. This vehicle uses Performance Based Contracting to manage contractor performance, and is available to all of DoD and other Federal agencies for CONUS and OCONUS Personnel Support Service requirements. Oak Grove subcontracts to Armed Forces Services Corporation (http://www.afscusa.com/index.html) on the HRsolutions Studies and Analysis and Personnel Services and Support IDIQ. Oak Grove is also a subcontractor to General Dynamics Information Technology (http://www.gdit.com/) (GDIT) on the HRsolutions Recruiting & Retention IDIQ contract.
- ITES-3S contract vehicle offers a wide range of technology services. Similar to its predecessor ITES-2S, ITES-3S will be managed by the Army’s Computer Hardware, Enterprise Software and Solutions (CHESS) program. It also acts as the Army’s primary source of IT-related services across the globe.
- ENCORE II (https://www.fbo.gov/index? s=opportunity&mode=form&tab=core&id=17d2c1a40b661696934b6f171e3e9b91) THE ENCORE II contract provides technical solutions for the DoD in support of its migration to an integrated and interoperable Global information Grid (GIG), as well as other Federal agencies having similar IT migration and integration needs. This contract represents an ongoing expansion of the Defense Information System Agency’s (DISA) Defense Enterprise Information Services (DEIS) I and DEIS II contracts, and ENCORE follow-on contracts. ENCORE II is an IDIQ contract with a ceiling value of $12.225 billion over a five (5) year period, plus its five (5) one-year option periods. Oak Grove is a subcontractor on the CSC team (http://www.csc.com/public_sector/ds/11258-encore_ii) and SRA team (http://www.sra.com/encore2/) on this contract.
- USSOCOM GBPS The SOCOM Global Battle Staff and Program Support (SOCOM GBPS) contract provides acquisition management and business operations support for the Department of Defense (DoD) United States Special Operations Command (SOCOM). FBI PMSS The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) created the Program Management Support Services (PMSS) multiple IDIQ contract which is the main vehicle used to procure assistance geared specifically to the needs of the Bureau.
- FBI PMSS provides a variety of consulting services to include program management support, program technical / analytical support, and acquisitions program management support. With this contract, the FBI is able to consolidate multiple contracts and focus on improving quality, consistency, and performance. Oak Grove is a subcontractor to SiloSmashers (http://www.silosmashers.com/). OPM TMA ( https://www.opm.gov/hrd/tma/tma_briefing.asp) The Unites States Office of Personnel Management (OPM) established the Training and Management Assistance (TMA) program in 1982 to provide customized training, learning, and human capital solutions to Government agencies to enhance and maximize individual, team, and enterprise performance. The OPM TMA contract vehicle was designed to provide quick access to contractors in the private-sector who possess expertise in the development and implementation of learning and human capital solutions. Oak Grove is a subcontractor to Carney, Inc. (http://www.teamcarney.com/contract-vehicles/opm-tma.aspx) on this vehicle. EPA-PPMSS The EPA PPMS (Physical Properties Management System) project continues to be the primary physical and chemical property resource for CPAS tools. The project supports consultation and data resources as-needed. It also enables data exchange between various other CPAS tools and ultimately aims to create a general software-based data delivery system that will act as an expandable framework for adding property estimation algorithms and third party-generated data resources.
- Language Services (DoS)
- SOF RAPTOR III contract supports the objectives of USSOCOM programs as well as the objectives of the joint Special Operations Forces (SOF) community to conduct operations. Specifically, this contract vehicle focuses on conducting training requirements analysis, advanced concept exploration, rapid prototype development, curriculum development, SOF specific training and rehearsal exercises, as well as sustaining operation and maintenance functions in support of SOF training requirements.
- ISS-A The purpose of the Intelligence Support Services-Afghanistan (ISS-A) contract is to provide the U.S. Central Command (CENTCOM) with organization, preparation, and execution of intelligence collection operations in support of deployed U.S. Forces.
- ACOTA II The Africa Contingency Operations Training and Assistance (ACOTA) program is a U.S. Department of State (DOS) funded and managed initiative designed to improve the capabilities of African militaries by delivering selected training and equipment required to perform multinational peace support operations. The ACOTA program is supported by the U.S. Africa Command (USAFRICOM) who provides military mentors, trainers, and advisors at the request of the State Department.
- ARI TRAIN II contract provides the Army Research Institute (ARI) with research support to address repeated challenges for discovering the top means of training soldiers, leaders and units to effectively and successfully operate and employ existing and new techniques and technologies in war fighting.
- DOE NNSA Management, Organizational, and Administrative Support Services The Department of Energy (DOE) National Nuclear Security Agency (NNSA) Program Support contract is an Indefinite Delivery / Indefinite Quantity task order type agreement to deliver support in the following capacities: Program management Personnel transportation management Financial and acquisition Security Records management Inventory control International support Mailroom management and operations
- DIA SIA II The Department of Defense (DoD) Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) Solutions for Intelligence (SIA) II IDIQ contract vehicle provides the Defense Intelligence Community with responsive, effective and dependable resources to satisfy requirements for intelligence analysis support and related services to war fighters, defense planners and policy makers.
- R23G is the U.S. Army Program Communications-Electronics Life Cycle Management Command’s follow on contract to the current Rapid Response (R2) contract. This contact vehicle provides critical equipment and engineering services to government systems, platforms and item managers worldwide. Any federal agency will be able to use the R2-3G contract with a ceiling of $16.4B.
- Alliant provides flexible access to customized IT solutions from a large, diverse collection of industry associates. It features fixed price, cost-reimbursement, labor-hour, and time-and-materials task order types, allowing greater flexibility in acquiring different types of IT products and services, and meeting mission requirements. Alliant boasts a $50 billion program ceiling and a five-year base period with one five-year option allowing for long-term planning of large-scale program requirements.
- DIA CHASE contract requests for a wide-ranging variety of necessities to support CI and HUMINT Training: Program Management, Instructors, Education Support Services, Distance and E-Learning Development, Administration, Security, Logistics, Information Technology support, Role Player and Surveillance Team Support, and Training Research and Development.